Timothy Jon & Associates
- Madison, WI
The Consumer Relationship Manager is responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers. They focus on building long-term relationships with customers, learning how we can add value to their financial situations, and explaining how our products and services can meet their needs which will lead to an excellent customer experience. In addition, this position will be proactive in assisting customers to adopt new technologies, while maintaining our high service standards, as the retail delivery system continues to evolve.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Understands the Bank’s products and services and is able to clearly explain and advise current and prospective customers on the products and services that are best suited to meet their personal financial needs.
- Collaborates with internal business partners to provide comprehensive solutions to meet customer’s financial needs. (referrals)
- Cultivates relationships with real estate agents, builders, financial planner, accountants, and others from outside the organization to attract new customers and enhance business referrals.
- Consistently engages in the Bank’s sales process (sales meetings, check-ins, coaching, etc.)
- Represents the bank in a professional, ethical, and moral manner to promote the institution in the communities served. Takes an active role in key civic and community events/organizations to develop and maintain local relationships.
- Strives to provide a high level of personal touch service throughout the loan process, from time of application through closing, which promotes a level of care that makes customers feel welcomed, significant, and engaged.
- Educates, advises, and guides potential borrowers through the loan application process, and advises applicants on the best options to meet their needs.
- Periodically contacts customers after loan closing to ensure we are meeting their needs and determine ongoing or future financial needs.
- Manages and enhances the growth of the mortgage loan portfolio and consumer loan portfolio. Approves, originates, and administers mortgage loans, consumer loans and small business loans within individual authority levels.
- Minimizes loan losses and exceptions through effective documentation, underwriting, timeliness of renewals, collection efforts and relationship building.
- Actively participates in a team of cross trained individuals that can perform all customer service functions within the branch.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of regulatory, compliance, and internal audit/control requirements for mortgage loans, consumer loans and deposits. This would include completing all required training assigned, in a timely manner, related to the job function.
- Maintains appropriate licensing and registration through the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Central States Organization (C/L & A/H).
Wednesday, December 1, 2021