Senior Project Manager
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Minneapolis, MN
Construction Professionals, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your best interest in mind? Since its inception, Timothy Jon & Associates has matched top talent in the construction field with progressive companies. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, Timothy Jon & Associates can help you find the right fit for your next career move.
Currently seeking a Senor Construction Project Manager for great opportunity in the Minneapolis area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 7 years of construction experience and a track record of running projects in excess of $50 million
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation.
- Work with the owner early in the process in order to expedite the design process with the chosen design professionals.
- Ensure that an accurate and comprehensive estimate for the project is prepared.
- Oversee the buyout process and subcontractor selection.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and schedule.
- Conduct progress meetings with the construction team and Owners.
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders involved in the project.
Requirements of the Project Manager - Commercial Construction
- BS in Engineering, Construction or related field.
- At least 7 years of construction experience, ideally mixed use or multi-family.
- Ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
Tuesday, November 14, 2023