Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
As one of the region's leading commercial real estate firms, our client has been experiencing unprecedented growth and they are looking to add to their team. This mid-sized company delivers to their clients in way that exceeds expectations.
This nationwide developer offers a vibrant work culture where they carefully select their team members based on skills, integrity and a passion for their business. Exceptional company culture that fosters innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools vital to achieving a successful and meaningful career. This client offers Industry-leading compensation and benefits packages including premiere company paid medical plan, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance.
Job Responsibilities, Accountant:
- Support Accounting department management in all aspects of accounting.
- Prepare and deliver invoices to customers
- Month-end general ledger entries and account reconciliation.
- Enter receipts into the accounting system and assist with collections.
- Review and ensure payables have proper approvals and accurate GL codes.
- Prepare and enter journal entries for month-end close, including depreciation, amortization, accruals, capitalization, and true-up entries.
- Investigate variances, review ledger details, and record adjusted entries on associated accounts.
- Prepare the bank reconciliations, fixed asset reconciliations, etc.
- Assist in the year-end audits and reviews as well as tax preparation work.
- Prepare and analyze annual and long-term forecasts and budgets.
- Assist in other duties as needed.
Skills Required, Accountant:
- A two-year accounting degree is desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting concepts
- Prior experience with an accounting ERP preferred, but not required.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong communication skills as this accountant will be required to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Friday, February 3, 2023