Senior Credit Analyst
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
Senior Credit Analyst
As our Senior Credit Analyst, you'll underwrite commercial loan requests and determine future repayment abilities of borrowers. You'll review financial statements and assess risk on new and existing commercial relationships always remaining customer focused. You'll collaborate with the credit analyst team by assisting with training and mentorships.
Senior Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Underwrite new commercial loan requests and renewals, including the bank's most complex requests.
- Perform annual financial reviews of existing commercial relationships.
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Loan Officers and the credit department leadership to ensure that credit risks are properly identified and presented accurately to credit approvers and loan committees.
- Ensure that all exceptions to the bank's lending policy are noted and that the proper level of approval is achieved for all requests based on requirements outlined in the bank's lending policy.
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to credit analysts for career advancement and enhancement, developing increased independence in all job aspects, particularly relating to more complex credits.
- Develop continually advancing portfolio analytics, including concentrations, high loan to value (HLTV), policy tracking, and portfolio stress testing. When appropriate, make presentations to the bank's various loan committees.
- Contribute to recommendations for the loan loss allowance.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the bank's lending policy, as well as interagency regulations.
- Perform review of appraisals and real estate evaluations.
- Monitor and test loan covenants for existing credit relationship.
Senior Credit Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years of commercial credit experience within a bank environment.
- Specialized formal credit training preferred.
- Ability to effectively analyze significant amount of data and information and distill and communicate it to the key points impacting a borrower's ability repay the bank debt.
- Capabilities to gather, summarize and interpret information from other business units.
- Advanced computer literacy including spreadsheets, word processing and database management.
- Ability to maintain constructive working relationships.
Thursday, June 16, 2022