Commercial Credit Analyst
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Madison, WI
Analyze current and historical financial statements and credit data of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with this credit information for use in decision-making
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze and spread financial information such as tax returns, income statements, balance sheets, rent rolls, leases, appraisals, personal financial statements, and credit reports to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Perform global cash flow analysis
- Analyze collateral positions
- Confer with lender and other business representatives to obtain financial information.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit history of businesses being evaluated with those of similar businesses in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Complete loan presentations and credit memos
- Complete annual loan and relationship reviews
Required Qualifications / Skills / Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 1-2 years credit, accounting and/or banking experience
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures in the financial services industry
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Thursday, June 16, 2022