Timothy Jon & Associates
- Minneapolis, MN
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Currently seeking a Superintendent with commercial/Multi-family construction experience (will not consider home builders). Salary up to $110,000.00 based on experience. If your salary requirements are outside this range, send us your resume anyway. We may have other opportunities that would fit!
Interested candidates should have at least 5 years of Commercial Construction experience and strong knowledge of project plans, specifications, blueprints and buildings codes.
As one of the region's fastest growing general contractors/construction management firms, our client has been experiencing unprecedented growth and they are looking to add to their team. This mid-sized company delivers to their clients in way that exceeds expectations.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Responsible for all construction site activities and the supervision of all staff, contractors, subcontractors and visitors.
- Successfully complete the project within the schedule and budget as identified.
- Maintain and establish a high quality of professionalism with trades, and governing bodies as well as ensuring that all company policies and safety practices are adhered to.
- Maintain an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Prepare and maintain construction schedule, identify and solve problems.
- Operate within specified budget.
- Request and order materials required throughout project to maintain schedule and productivity.
- Establish and schedule installs for utility service companies.
- Maintain a high quality of workmanship and accountability of sub-contractors and contractors.
- Organization of site set up and site demo upon completion of project.
Requirements of the Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Minimum 5 years of Commercial Construction experience that includes retail, education, multi-family, government work, hospitality, health care or similar type commercial construction projects.
- Must be open to change based on diverse input and feedback
- Record of including diverse team members when assigning challenging and high profile assignments
- Must demonstrate emotional intelligence; being aware of the emotions of self and others
- Strong leadership, communication, problem solving, initiative, and teamwork skill
- Must be able to handle exposure to dirt, heat, water, noise, dust, vibration, and office environment
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Knowledge of project plans, specifications, blueprints and buildings codes.
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification.
- Prefer LEED AP or equivalent.
- Prefer First Aid/CPR/AED Certification.
- Prefer SWPPP Certification. Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Procore is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Friday, April 29, 2022