Timothy Jon & Associates
- Appleton, WI
Our Northeast Wisconsin based genral contractor has requested our assistance in filling their open Project Architect position. They are looking for an experienced project architect capable of collaborating on design and taking a project through all phases of design and through construction administration.
Our client is known for their strong collaborative with clients and with the other professionals involved in the projects.
Project Architect Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- At least four years of professional design experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Advanced knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, and detailing, and constructability
- Exceptional organizational, design, and communication skills.
- Understanding and development of drawings from Schematic Design through Construction Documents.
- Applicants must be highly organized and detail-oriented. Must excel in working collaboratively and effectively with the ability to work on fast-paced projects through all phases of the project delivery, while fostering team spirit and an atmosphere of teaching and learning.
Wednesday, August 3, 2022