Accounts Receivable Assistant
- San Antonio, TX
Seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant to work in the San Antonio, TX area. The Accounts Receivable Assistant will perform a variety of billing and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures; to maintain contact with clients, project managers and staff; observes confidentiality of client and firm matters. A United States Citizenship is required to be considered for this position.
- Utilize computerized programs to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Create Funding Status Tracking Sheet
- Update and maintain Contracts Modification Data
- Record payments; provide payment status to accounting manager weekly
- Assist in reconciling projects when option year ends and closing out projects
- Generate monthly invoices assigned by AR specialist
- Populate monthly status report if required by contracts
- Assist in researching cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Organize and maintain up to date billing records.
- File Quarterly project status report to GSA
- Assist in maintaining and updates procedural manuals as needed.
- Assist in financial management and analysis, as requested.
- Organize and maintain retention files for required period of time.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable Specialist to ensure meeting the deadlines
- Other duties assigned by accounting manager
- 3 – 5 year of AR experience or 1-2 years in government contract invoicing
- Must have an overall understanding of accounting and some exposure to management reporting systems.
- Must be able to function in a team environment and can take direction.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, with flexibility.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information and issues with the upmost discretion.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and apply those skills with both internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with SharePoint is preferred.
- College degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
Friday, October 13, 2023