Senior Information Security Analyst
- Baltimore, MD
Senior Information Security Analyst – Columbia/Baltimore, MD
- Maintain the appropriate operational security posture for an information system.
- Manage the security of the information system through Certification & Accreditation (C&A).
- Support the information system owner for the completion of security related responsibilities.
- Review System Security Plans (SSP) and solutions.
- Recommend security mechanism implementations.
- Evaluate and document the effectiveness of solutions implemented to provide the "CIA Triad."
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- One of following security certifications (active status): CGRC, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, CCISO - (minimum DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification).
- Must know Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Active TS/SCI + Polygraph.
- Experience with DoD Cybersecurity Policies.
- Experience with Xacta Solutions (Xacta 360).
- Knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services), ACAS (Security scanning software), vCenter, WSUS (Windows Server Update Service), and/or STIGs/IAVA.
- A problem solver who can get in, be given a project, and use engineering skills to determine a solution.
- Able to build systems from the ground up – network architecture/systems engineering.
Fort Meade/Columbia, MD.
Friday, May 19, 2023