Cyber Ops SME Project Manager
- Honolulu, HI
Cyber Operations SME Project Manager
Job Location: Honolulu, Hawaii - Honolulu, HI
Position Type: Full Time
- Provide project management services to support the 352 COS in establishing and maintaining an optimal environment and support services. This includes facility maintenance and upgrades, administering service contracts and managing special projects, developing cost estimates, evaluating bid proposals, prepare statements of work for property renovations and improvement projects.
- Administer service contracts and manage special projects, develop cost estimates, evaluate bid proposals, review construction documents, prepare technical specifications, statements of work for property renovations and improvement projects.
- Provide 352 COS leadership with a weekly status of on-going projects to include project changes, delays, health, and status.
- Recognize leadership’s immediate and future requirements and interpret these into actionable outcomes to include: cost estimates, timelines, limiting factors and mitigation plans.
- Offer alternative solutions to meet mission needs when requirements are unattainable.
- Manager and schedule facility work and construction to include partnering with Navy Facility Managers (NAVFAC) to ensure contracts are properly implemented and executed consistently within the identified scope of work.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for all facility concerns and inspect the facility and equipment for needed repairs, maintenance, safety, and security concerns.
- Submit, document, and track work orders.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests and troubleshoot to determine cause and solution, as needed.
- 7+ years’ experience with Cyber planning and operations subject matter expertise
- civil engineering experience (desired)
- Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance is required.
- Willing to take Polygraph and comply with SAP requirements
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
Tuesday, October 17, 2023