- Fayetteville, NC
Work with a team of diverse architects and engineers with backgrounds in PaaS, DevOps, Security, and IaaS operations in order to spread knowledge and practices. All in support of the Government Program Office’s global cloud and platform services environments.
Responsible for the engineering and life-cycle management of, mostly cloud-based, platforms to attain a high degree of reliability and security. Responsibilities include:
- Provisioning cloud infrastructure (i.e., AWS, Azure) and creating/using infrastructure as code (i.e., Terraform).
- Creating and maintaining pipelines to deploy containerized applications onto Kubernetes-based platform. Be able to proficiently triage and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- The creation and maintenance of object-storage solutions (i.e., Ceph) in support of platform environments.
- Being a self-starting problem solver who proactively pursues technological solutions within the confines of given direction and intent.
- Working closely with various teams, sometimes geographically dispersed, and organizations of differing technical skillsets and responsibilities.
Required qualifications include:
- Minimum of 3-years relevant experience
- Relevant experience in developing and deploying cloud and platform automation
- Relevant experience in designing and building scalable containerized applications
- Relevant experience in IP networking, load balancing, and DNS
- Good written and technical briefing skills – can effectively communicate with teammates and leadership
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing workplace
Preferred qualifications include:
- A degree in STEM related field of study
- Experience working with identity and access management technologies and solutions
- Experience with Agile development methodologies; using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions
Monday, November 13, 2023