- Washington, DC
Program Support (Budget)
- Support the USG resource decision making process by analyzing immediate and long-term CD/CTOC/CTF program requirements for OSD, Joint Staff, CCMDs, Military Departments, and Defense Agencies in accordance with annual program and budget guidance.
- Analyze CD/CTOC/CTF program, budget, and execution data for content, technical accuracy, supporting justifications, and compliance with DoD budgetary policy and guidance, and prepare for USG review, program resources packages supporting the Department’s PPBE process, and execution of the DoD CD appropriation.
- Assist USG personnel in determining priorities for CD/CTOC/CTF program investment by supporting fact-finding, workload modeling, program feasibility and efficiency studies, cost-projection analyses, and other studies related to CD/CTOC/CTF domestic and international portfolios.
- Assist the USG in the administration and execution of CD appropriated funding by supporting internal and prior-approval reprogramming actions, monitoring monthly CCMD, Military Department and Defense Agency budget execution, and supporting routine and special program audits.
- Possess expert-level knowledge in the application of resource management principles associated with the DoD PPBE process and the Federal budget process. This includes an understanding of, and experience with, congressional authorizations and appropriations, DoD funding authorities, and Office of Management and Budget and Department of the Treasury policies, directives, and regulations.
Required Program Support Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA).
- Shall possess a master’s degree from an accredited college/university in a field of study relevant to the expertise commensurate with each position as applicable.
- Shall possess ten (10) years’ experience providing services to senior general/flag officer ranks and/or SES levels within the DOD, other government agencies, or industry corporate equivalents.
- Shall demonstrate prior experience and capabilities for the successful execution of tasks associated with specific duty positions/focus areas (e.g., legislative, budget, etc.). \
- Shall possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to translate highly technical information into plain language for effective communication with DoD and other USG staff in the performance of all duties, tasks and services.
- All Contractor FTE personnel are subject to résumé (or qualifications summary) review and security clearance verification by the Government CO, PM, COR, DASD CNGT staff, or other designated representative to ensure the candidates meet the minimum qualification requirements identified in this PWS.
- Government prescreening and acceptance of proposed candidates is required as a condition of performance due to the nature of this requirement
- At contract award, all contractor FTE personnel must meet requisite KSAs. If the contractor has a vacancy during the period of performance, is unable provide a replacement individual that meets requisite KSAs, and intends to offer an alternative combination of educational, professional, and/or technical experience, the contractor must submit a written waiver request in advance to the PM, COR, and CO for consideration. KSA requirement waivers shall be submitted on a case-by-case basis and approved by the CO in writing at the sole discretion of the Government.
Thursday, August 17, 2023