Top Gun Staffing Inc
- Wixom, MI
Top Gun Staffing Inc. is working with a Manufacturer in the greater Wixom area to fill a 2nd and 3rd Shift Quality Technician position.
Pay range is $18 - $20 an hour
Objective of the Position:
- Inspects materials, products, and processes for
- · conformance to specifications.
- · Essential Accountabilities: the position incumbent ensures, that
- · Assist other Quality Staff
- · Assist with monitoring quality of product/processes, quality audits, document control/updating, analyzing/tracking defects, maintaining quality system, writing work instructions and other items as needed.
- · Check shipping racks for damaged and if damaged label and prepare for sending back to customer for repairs
- · Communicate with programmers and production any welding problems
- · Compare product with parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- · Ability to read and understanding product blueprints.
- · Examine material or product for weld defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds.
- · Pack and band shipping containers
- · Pack for shipping
- · Perform weld certifications
- · Perform weld etches according to company weld standards
- · Prepare all parts for packing (labeling and foam covers)
- · Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows all polices related to TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
- · Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
- · High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- · Minimum three years related experience and/or training.
- · Must be able to use calipers, plasma cutter, belt sanders, and other manufacturing equipment.
- · To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- · Weld certification preferred.
- · Forklift certification required.
- · Technical Expertise:
Thursday, September 29, 2022