Chief Operating Officer
- Binghamton, NY
Our client is currently looking for a COO to join their team! This is a fun, growing, and unique company with great respect for their employees. The right candidate will direct all aspects of daily operations including leading and motivating staff members to meet high customer experience standards.
- Manages and oversees activities in Purchasing, Information Technology, and Distribution.
- Provide leadership in the purchasing and inventory management to establish partnership with suppliers to increase inventory turns while maintain a high stock availability.
- Spearhead the development of technological projects to provide best in class for operational efficiency and great customer experience. Lead up teams to accomplish this.
- Oversee the management of two high volume Distribution Centers. Ensure on-time delivery and accuracy of products.
- Provide enthusiastic leadership to shape employees’ attitudes and morale.
- Foster teamwork among the staff.
- Manage operational financials and capital budgets.
- Pursue continuous process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Creates the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth.
- Works closely with President and other executives.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Must be people oriented.
- Must be highly motivated and can easily adapt to changing environment.
- 10-year foundation of progressive operational management experience, ideally in a distribution environment.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented and organized.
- Strong computer skills.
Monday, April 22, 2019