RN - Case Management-Manager
- El Paso, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Management-Manager in El Paso, Texas to practice in a 350-bed facility and a newly renovated 32-bed rehabilitation hospital. Since 1974, the hospital has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. The physicians, nurses, and staff are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
As the Manager of Case Management, you will provide leadership over the Case Management department to ensure proper resource management and the delivery of quality and cost-effective care. You will be responsible for planning, directing, implementing, and coordinating the Case Management efforts at the hospital.
Job Responsibilities of the RNCM Manager:
Qualifications for the RNCM Manager:Experience
- You will plan and manage methods to measure, assess, and identify opportunities to improve the performance of the Case Management Department.
- You will educate hospital and medical staff on their role in the Case Management process.
- You will oversee the coordination of patient care by monitoring and evaluating processes and services utilized to meet an individual s needs.
- Through communication and collaboration, you will promote quality patient care and cost-effective outcomes.
- You will plan short and long-term goals and objectives for the Case Management Department.
- Within the department, you will manage resources and delegate projects, and allocated resources to ensure excellent patient care.
- You will be responsible for meeting all regulatory standards, maintaining compliance, and adhering to The Joint Commission standards.
- You will be responsible for personnel processes including hiring, evaluations, counseling, coaching, terminations, and staff development.
- You will develop, review, monitor, and evaluate policies and procedures, protocols, and standards in the Case Management Department.
- You are responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising the activities of the staff, ensuring that all duties and responsibilities have been assigned and performed within the Case Management Department.
- 3 years of experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience in Case Management, Discharge Planning, and Quality Improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in Case Management.
- 2+ years of Management or Supervisory experience preferred.
- Home health or LTAC case management experience does not qualify for this requirement. You must have acute care case management experience.
Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Compensation and Benefits for the RNCM Manager:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Salary: $31.75-$47.62 per hour, depending on years of experience.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Sunday, July 25, 2021
$31.75-$47.62 per hour