RN - Manager Inpatient Rehab
- Dallas, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time days Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Inpatient Rehab in Dallas, Texas to practice in an 876-bed tertiary care center. The hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. The campus has over 95 different medical and surgical sub-specialties offering a full-service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient centers, and a psychiatric hospital.
Job Responsibilities of the RN Manager Inpatient Rehab:
Job Qualifications of the RN Manager Inpatient Rehab:
- The nurse manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination, and evaluation of nursing care provided on the assigned unit.
- The manager also coordinates and supervises the activities for the unit, which supports the safe and efficient delivery of care.
- The nurse manager assists the Department Director in the implementation of performance improvement activities, hospital policies/procedures, and in the financial management of the unit
Compensation and Benefits of the Inpatient Rehab RN:
- BSN Required.
- Must have 3-5 years of nursing leadership experience.
- Must have 3-5 years experience as a staff nurse preferably in inpatient rehab.
- Acute care inpatient rehab experience required.
- TX RN licensure or RN Compact state license.
- BLS (AHA) ACLS (AHA) required.
- CCRN must have within 3 years of hire.
- Pass the licensed personnel FIM exam using the UDSMR online credentialing system within 60 days of hire and again as necessary to maintain the facilities UDS-PRO credential.
- 33 beds in the unit.
- Salary: $83,595 to $125,362; depending on years of experience.
- Relocation assistance $3k, sign-on negotiable.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Saturday, July 17, 2021
$83,595 to $125,362 per year