Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
- Fort Worth, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time mixed shift/nights Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room in Ft Worth, Texas, for a 75-bed, acute care hospital. Recently designated a Level III Trauma Center, the 155,000 square foot full-service facility offers a full range of services, specializing in women s services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care.
Job Responsibilities of the ER RN:
Job Qualifications of the Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN):
- Accurately identify situations that require emergent or urgent responses and communicate those to the appropriate level of leadership in the organization utilizing the appropriate chain of command in the approach to problem-solving.
- Prioritize patient care as they present to the department. Re-assessment of patient conditions and symptoms based on initial acuity determination prior to and after medical screening exam as required.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by the state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Provides and documents quality patient care consistently according to hospital standards and policy/procedures.
Compensation and Benefits of the Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted but TX State RN license is required within 30 days of hire.
- BSN preferred. Will consider ASN candidate if the candidate is enrolled in a BSN program and completes the program within 36 months (3yrs).
- Current ACLS/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- ENPC or PALS is required within 90 days of hire; ENPC and TNCC are required within 6 months of hire.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of current, recent Emergency Room experience in a hospital setting.
- Salary: $32.77-$53.46 (20+ years); depending on years of experience.
- Shift Differential: Nights $3.75 per hour; Weekend $4.20 per hour.
- Relocation up to $3, 000 with 2yr commitment, sign on up to $10, 000 with a 2yr commitment.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021