RN - Intensive Care Unit
- Dallas, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit in Dallas, Texas to practice in a heart and spine hospital. The ICU is a highly specialized adult intensive care unit. The unit specializes in the immediate post-operative care of coronary artery bypass surgery, heart transplant, heart valves, ventricular assist device placement, esophageal and thoracic procedures, and post-op vascular surgeries. Patients may include spine surgeries, MI, heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmias, hypothermia post-cardiac arrest, and cardiogenic shock.
Job Qualifications of the Intensive Care Unit RN:
Compensation and Benefits of the Intensive Care Unit RN:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's degree required within 24 months of hire.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in critical care in an acute care hospital within the last 3 years required.
- Texas RN license or compact.
- BLS required.
- ACLS required upon hire.
- Experience with high acuity ICU patients.
- FTE s #46. CCRN preferred.
- Salary: $28.64-$42.95; depending on years of experience.
- Night shift differential $3.75/hr., weekend differential $4.30/hr.
- Relocation assistance up to $3k, sign-on bonus $10k.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021