RN - ICU/Critical Care-Nights
- Plano, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time night Registered Nurse (RN) ICU/Critical Care to work in Plano, Texas in a 603-bed trauma hospital. The hospital has a level I trauma center, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, a radiology/imaging center, a bariatric center, a level 3 NICU, along with more the 2100 employees and almost 1500 physicians on staff.
Job Responsibilities of the ICU/Critical Care RN:
Job Qualifications of the ICU/Critical Care RN:
- Manages the nursing care to patients admitted in an observation status IAW established policies, procedures, and protocols of the organization.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated care.
- Provides CPR management and monitoring for all patients.
- Instructs and educates patients and family members.
- Assesses and coordinates discharge planning needs with the other members of the healthcare team.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN required. ADN needs chief nurse approval and current BSN enrollment as this is a magnet facility.
- One year minimum (prefer 2 years) of ICU experience in an acute setting.
- Must have ventilator and drip experience. Willing to train drips for the right person.
- Texas RN license or compact license.
- BLS/ACLS required. PALS within six months of hire.
- CCRN preferred.
Compensation and Benefits of the ICU/Critical Care RN:
- 28 bed CCU, includes SICU-MICU and CVICU.
- Units see all patients including open heart, trauma, burn, vascular, and sepsis.
- The candidate will be required to float to burn and trauma.
- Salary: $28.64-$42.95, depending on years of experience.
- Relocation up to $3k; and sign-on bonus up to $15k.
- Night shift diff of $3.75 and weekend shift diff of $4.30. Specialty pay of $4.00 an hour also.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021