RN - Medical Surgical
- Fort Worth, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Medical-Surgical in Ft Worth, Texas to practice in a 75-bed acute care facility with a level III trauma center. They specialize in women s services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency medicine.
Job Responsibilities of the Medical-Surgical RN:
Job Qualifications of the Medical-Surgical RN:
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by the state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
- Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports, and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, ADN required, BSN preferred (must have BSN within 3 years of hire).
- Two years of current and recent Med Surg experience in an acute care setting.
- Candidates need to have experience with cardiac rhythm interpretation and assessment.
- Texas RN license or compact (TX license required within 30 days of start).
- BLS required.
Compensation and Benefits of the Medical-Surgical RN:
- 12 bed unit with an 8-bed overflow.
- Salary: $26.85-$42.95; depending on years of experience.
- Shift diff for weekends $4.20 an hour.
- Relo assistance may be available up to $3k, sign on up to $10k (with a 2-year commitment).
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021