RN - Emergency Room (Nights)
- Lewisville, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time nights Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room in Lewisville, Texas, for a Magnet recognized facility, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators.
Job Responsibilities of the Emergency Room (RN):
Job Qualifications of the Emergency Room (RN):
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN is responsible for assessing the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions, and evaluating outcomes of care.
- The RN provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVN s, EMT s, Paramedics, and non-licensed nursing staff.
- The RN is responsible for providing care consistent with the Nursing Department s policies, procedures, and standards of practice.
Compensation and Benefits of the Emergency Room (RN):
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license.
- BSN preferred. Will consider ASN candidate if the candidate is enrolled in a BSN program and completes program within 36 months (3yrs).
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- If currently have ACLS from American Heart Association, it must be maintained or if not, it must be obtained within 60 days of hire and then maintained.
- ENPC or PALS (AHA) and TNCC are required within one year of hire.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of recent Emergency Room experience in a hospital setting.
- 24 beds Emergency Room including Pediatric ER.
- Salary: $31.57-$53.67 (20+ years); depending on years of experience.
- Relocation up to $3, 000, sign on up to $10, 000.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021