Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologist
- Asheville, NC
We are currently recruiting a full-time day Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologist in Asheville, North Carolina, to work in the state s sixth-largest health system, operating six hospitals, numerous outpatient and surgery center,s and the region s only Level II trauma center.
About the Department:
Job Responsibilities of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologist:
- 90-day orientation.
- 155 procedures monthly in two labs, a third lab is being constructed.
- Three FT current employees.
- Saturday/Sunday call every 4-6 weeks for four hours.
- Will consider new grads if from a cardiovascular invasive program.
Qualifications and Education for the Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologist:
- Monitors, circulates, and scrubs under the direction of an Electrophysiologist or Physician Assistant.
- Assists in the activities ensuring the appropriate functioning of the EP lab.
- Reinforces patient and family teaching.
Compensation and Benefits for the Electrophysiology Technologist:
- RCES or RCIS (RCES must be obtained within two years of employment).
- Preferred license: RCES or Heart Rhythm Society Certification in Electrophysiology and/or Cardiac Rhythm Devices.
- Associate's degree or comparable work experience required cardiovascular or radiology preferred.
- Two years of Electrophysiology technologist experience in an acute care setting and demonstrated experience in hemodynamic and cardiac monitoring. (New grads from a cardiovascular invasive program will be considered).
- Experience in an Interventional Cardiac Cath Lab or EP lab preferred.
- BLS and ACLS healthcare provider.
- Salary: $22.66-$30.63, depends on experience. $3 an hour for on-call hours.
- Sign-on bonus/relocation on a case-to-case basis.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 30, 2021
$22.66-$30.63 per hr.