- Plano, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Respiratory Therapist in Plano, Texas to practice in a 600+-bed acute care hospital with more than 2, 070 employees. The hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women' s and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
Job Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist:
Job Qualifications of the Respiratory Therapist:
- Demonstrates competency in respiratory care procedures, including diagnostic testing (blood gases).
- Demonstrates advanced respiratory care practices and educational skills.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled work hours is an essential job function.
Compensation and Benefits of the Respiratory Therapist:
- Associates Degree or Certificate of Completion; Bachelor's Degree in healthcare-related field preferred.
- 1-year experience CRT or RRT preferred.
- RRT with NBRC Required.
- RCP license certified by Texas Required.
- BLS Required.
- ACLS & PALS are required within 180 days of hire.
- Salary: $31.62 - $47.43; depending on years of experience.
- Sign-on up to $5k.
- Relocation up to $5k.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
$31.62 - $47.43/hr.