RN - Special Procedures
- Ft Worth, tx
We are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) Special Procedures to work in Ft Worth, Texas in a 320-bed magnet facility located in the heart of the city. The hospital serves as a tertiary referral center for the county and a 90-mile radius from the city. It has an accredited chest pain center, an accredited AMI program, a comprehensive stroke center, and a cardiovascular center of excellence.
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) Special Procedures:
Job Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN) Special Procedures:
- Ability to read arrhythmia s and perform all CPR duties.
- Monitor patients undergoing invasive radiological procedures.
- Perform the duties of the circulating nurse.
- Work under the supervision of the Director of Radiology and indirect supervision of the CNO.
Compensation and Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN) Special Procedures:
- BSN required (will consider an associate degree and someone enrolled in a BSN program).
- Texas RN license or temporary permit to practice in Texas.
- BLS/ACLS required.
- 1-2 years prior experience in ICU/CCU.
- 1-2 years of experience in interventional radiology and special procedures preferred.
- Experience in moderate/conscious sedation.
- Salary: $35.83 (mid-point), depending on years of experience. $4 on-call shift-diff.
- Sign-on bonus up to $7,500 and relocation available, up to $3,000.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021