Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Arlington, TX
We are currently recruiting for 39 full-time night Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the RRT:
Job Qualifications of the RRT:
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
- Minimum Associates Degree from accredited respiratory therapy program.
- Minimum 1 year of current acute care hospital critical care experience.
- Must be willing to work with both adult critical care and NICU. Will train NICU if not experienced. Will gain lots of experience due to the exposure of many different traumas, treatment modalities, and Neonatal Critical Care.
Other information:Compensation and Benefits of the RRT:
- Salary: $27.67-$37.73 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Night Shift $3.25 per hour; Weekend $4.00 per hour
- Relocation $3, 000 and sign-on bonus up to $7,500 for an exceptionally qualified candidate.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021