RN - Cardiac Stepdown, Manager
- Plano, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Cardiac Stepdown in Plano, Texas to practice in a 600+-bed acute care hospital with more than 2, 070 employees. The hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women' s and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU. Our busy 39-bed unit is staffed with a high-functioning team-oriented group of caring clinical professionals with high morale that work well together. Our fast-paced floor offers you the opportunity to work with a strong group of Nurses and a strong Management team that is committed to quality care.
Job Responsibilities of the Manager of Cardiac Stepdown RN:
Job Qualifications of the Manager of Cardiac Stepdown RN:
- Provides care for a variety of patients including cardiac procedures, interventional and surgical cases.
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities.
- Interviewing and hiring nursing staff.
- Scheduling nursing staff.
- Clinical resource for the Nursing Unit.
- Serves as an advocate for nursing staff.
- Evaluating staff performance.
- Discipline, counseling, and staff development.
- Participates in the financial management of the assigned unit.
- Participates in financial planning/budgeting for the assigned unit.
- Plans and conducts staff meetings.
- Plans and coordinates unit-related in-services.
Compensation and Benefits of the Manager of Cardiac Stepdown RN:
- BSN Required Magnet Facility.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current BLS required.
- ACLS is required within 6 months.
- Advanced Nursing Certification within 6 months.
- 3-5 years experience as a staff nurse in the clinical area cardiac stepdown.
- Previous management/supervisor experience required.
- No charge experience being considered true management or supervisor only.
- 38-bed unit.
- Reports to the director.
- Salary: $83,595 - $118,000; depending on years of experience.
- Sign-on and relocation on a case-by-case basis.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
$83,595 - $118,000/yr.