RN - Operating Room
- Lewisville, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time days Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room in Lewisville, Texas, for a Magnet recognized facility, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators.
Open positions: - 3
Job Responsibilities of the Operating Room RN:
- Is responsible for assessing the operative nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions, and evaluating outcomes of care.
- The RN is responsible for providing care, which is appropriate for age-specific (pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics), the developmental and safety needs, the planned procedure, and the anesthetic agent used.
- The RN will communicate and educate the patient and/or their family members and/or significant others regarding events pertinent to their care.
- The RN also anticipates and plans for the needs of the surgical team and coordinates the care provided in the Operating Room while maintaining an aseptic and safe environment.
Job Qualifications of the Operating Room RN:
- Current Texas RN license or RN compact license.
- BSN required.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- ACLS preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of recent Operating Room experience in an acute care setting.
- Nurse Patient Ratio 1: 1 or 2: 1
- # of Beds per unit: 8
- Must live within 30 minutes of the facility.
- On-call 1 day per week with 1 full weekend Friday, Saturday, Sunday per month
Compensation and Benefits of the Operating Room RN:
- Salary: $31.57-$53.46 (20 yrs MAX); depending on years of experience.
- On-call pay: $3.00 per hour.
- Relocation up to $3, 000, sign on up to $7, 500.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021