RN - Director of Infection Prevention
- Plano, TX
We are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Infection Prevention to work in Plano, Texas in a 600-bed full-service hospital with more than 2100 employees. The services provided include a level I trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, ortho, heart & vascular care, and complete women s and children s services.
Job Responsibilities of the Director of Infection Prevention RN:
Job Qualifications of the Director of Infection Prevention RN:
- Responsible for coordination, implementation, and oversight of the infection control program.
- Provides leadership and supports the departments through the promotion of infection control initiatives throughout the hospital.
- Supports the nursing staff s primary commitment to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family, and community.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that support successful quality patient safety outcomes.
- Ongoing improvement in the delivery of healthcare to patients, identify opportunities for improvement and coordinate and execution of regulatory compliance programs.
- Provides ongoing surveillance of infection disease present in the hospital and takes appropriate steps to contain and prevent the acquisition and transmission of infectious agents in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Works within the cancer care clinic and rotates to the inpatient BMT unit.
Compensation and Benefits of the Director of Infection Prevention RN:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN required. MSN or MPH preferred.
- Five years of hospital experience in infection prevention required, must have recent acute care hospital experience.
- Must have leadership experience. Experience in budgeting would be helpful.
- Texas RN license or compact license.
- Manages 4 FTE s, two more being added in quality.
- Salary: $45.68-68.51, depending on years of experience.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance is on a case-by-case basis, not to exceed $12k total.
- Yearly bonus potential up to 15% based on performance.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021