RN - Operating Room
- Plano, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room in Plano, Texas to practice in a 600+-bed acute care hospital with more than 2, 070 employees. The hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic, and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
Job Responsibilities of the Operating Room RN:
Job Qualifications of the Operating Room RN:
- Works with surgeons and anesthesia providers to deliver the safest, highest quality surgical care to our diverse patient population.
- Assists with and assesses operating room readiness; table positioning, supplies and supply availability, and equipment set-up.
- Monitors treatment in the operative environment including the practice of aseptic technique and maintenance of sterile fields and correction of breaks in technique for any of the team members.
- Manages patient safety by implementing operative policy and procedures including patient identification, site verification, positioning, and counting of sponges, instruments, and sharps.
- Using advanced technology and leading-edge techniques, we perform procedures in a wide range of surgical specialties, including Brain, Burn, Cardiovascular, General, Gynecological, Neurology, Ortho, Plastics, Robotics, Spine, Trauma, and Urology.
- As a level 1 trauma center, our surgery department has 26 operating rooms and is staffed 24/7
Compensation and Benefits of the Operating Room RN:
- BSN Required.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Must have at least 1 year OR RN recent experience in an acute care hospital.
- Must live within 25-30 mins of the facility for calls.
- Call 1 day a week and 1 weekend day per month.
- Must be willing to care for COVID patients.
- Salary: $31.57 - $53.67; depending on years of experience.
- Differential Nights:$3.75/hr Weekends $4.30/hr, On-call $3.00/hr
- Relocation assistance up to $3k, Sign-on $15k before July 24th
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
$31.57 - $53.67/hr.