RN - Director of Infection Prevention
- Riverside, CA
We are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Infection Prevention to work in Riverside, California in a 478 licensed bed, full-service acute care hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire. It has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3-story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state-of-the-art parking garage. With over 500 physicians on staff, representing over 200 specialties and over 1, 900 employees, the hospital is an Inland Empire leader in providing advanced, comprehensive health care to the Inland region. The hospital houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire at 50 beds with an average wait time of only 15 minutes. One of Riverside County s only STEMI receiving centers and is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center.
Job Responsibilities of the Director of Infection Prevention RN:
Job Qualifications of the Director of Infection Prevention RN:
- Ensures high quality, patient-centered care by coordinating the hospital-wide Infection Control Program, which includes surveillance, analysis, and reporting of nosocomial infections, education of staff, and the development of health system policies and procedures to ensure rigorous infection control standards that meet regulatory requirements.
- In collaboration with the Infection Prevention (IP) Committee, the Director of Infection Prevention makes decisions relative to the surveillance, prevention, and control of infections and blood-borne pathogens.
- The Director of Infection Prevention develops and maintains policies and procedures that support successful quality/patient safety outcomes and ongoing improvement in the delivery of healthcare to patients, identification of areas of opportunity, and coordination and execution of regulatory compliance programs in accordance with federal, state and local agencies.
- This position reports to VP of Quality.
Compensation and Benefits of the Director of Infection Prevention RN:
- BSN REQUIRED.
- Master's degree PREFERRED.
- Current CA RN license required.
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) HIGHLY PREFERRED - Must have within 6 months of hire.
- 5+ years experience in Infection Control.
- 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Prior work in epidemiology, microbiology, research, or education.
- 5+ years experience in a clinical setting.
- MUST have RECENT acute care experience.
- Salary: $49.34 - $74.51 based on years of experience.
- Relocation on a case-by-case basis.
- Bonus: - Up to 15% salary - based on performance
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
$49.34 - $74.51/hr.