RN - Director of Med-Surg
- Arlington, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time days Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Medical-Surgical in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the RN Director of Med-Surg:
Job Qualifications of the RN Director of Med-Surg:
- Responsible for the development and enforcement of policies and procedures that ensure quality patient care.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate Human Resources are available in areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable turnover in areas of responsibility.
- Ensures operations run within budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for positive employee engagement and appropriate communication with staff.
- Responsible for quality and performance improvement activities in department and multidisciplinary.
- Responsible for positive customer satisfaction results. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines as set by federal, state, local, and other agencies (i.E, TJC, Medicare, TDH).
- Facilitates positive productive relationships with physicians.
Compensation and Benefits of the RN Director of Med-Surg:
- Graduate from an accredited, professional school of nursing.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- BSN required. MSN preferred.
- Minimum 5 years or more years of recent acute care experience in the Med/Surg in a leadership role.
- Prefer Med-Surg background-acute care
- Salary: $45.68-$66.00 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Possible relocation up to $5k/sign-on bonus up to $7k for an exceptionally qualified candidate.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Saturday, July 17, 2021