RN - Intensive Care Unit
- Irving, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit in Irving, Texas to practice in a 100-bed facility, with over 900 physicians, that offers a full range of comprehensive services, including emergency care, heart, and vascular services, and women' s services. The facility is a level III trauma center that has 26, 077 annual ER visits and offers a wide range of leading-edge technology and services. The quality of these services has earned the facility numerous awards and accreditations, such as The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Joint Replacement and an ' A' Grade for Patient Safety by The Leapfrog Group.
Job Responsibilities of the Intensive Care Unit RN:
Job Qualifications of the Intensive Care Unit RN:
- Assesses, plans, and implements care and interventions in addressing the problems of the neonate.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment, and procedures.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patients' discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic patient care environment for at-risk infants.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Compensation and Benefits of the Intensive Care Unit RN:
- ADN required, BSN preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years of nursing experience.
- ICU experience of at least years.
- Must have recent acute care experience.
- Texas State RN license (compact license is accepted but Texas state RN license required within 30 days of hire.).
- Current BLS, ACLS certifications.
- Salary: $28.64 - $42.95; depending on years of experience.
- Shift differential nights $3.75/hr. Weekends $4.20/hr.
- Relocation assistance up to $3k sign-on up to $10k.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
$28.64 - $42.95/hr.