RN - Clinical Education Professional Development Educator
- San Jose, CA
We are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Education Professional Development Educator to work in San Jose, California in a 474-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Silicon Valley, with two locations, the main campus in San Jose, California, and the other campus in Los Gatos, California. Has been voted a Family Favorite hospital for more than ten years. It is one of only ten hospitals nationwide to be awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer four consecutive times. The hospital is a leader in neurosciences, high-risk obstetrics, advanced cardiology, and innovative surgery techniques, and is a Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and an accredited Chest Pain Center.
Job Responsibilities of the Clinical Education Professional Development Educator RN:
Job Qualifications of the Clinical Education Professional Development Educator RN:
- The Clinical Professional Development Educator enhances professional practice and the provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional, and non-licensed clinical staff at the assigned facility.
- Types of Services: Labor & Delivery, Mother/Baby, Women s services.
Compensation and Benefits of the Clinical Education Professional Development Educator RN:
- RN Licensed in California.
- BSN Required.
- NNCC certification preferred.
- 3 years experience in acute care setting.
- Women s services experience is required.
- Clinical education experience preferred.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills and prioritize aspects of patient care.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills.
- Can calculate medication dosages and safely administer medications within the critical care setting.
- Salary: $172, 914; depending on years of experience.
- Sign-on Bonus, $7.5k
- Relocation Assistance based upon distance.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits
Saturday, July 17, 2021