- Weatherford, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Cardiovascular Technician in Weatherford, Texas, to a 103-bed, all-private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. The facility provides comprehensive healthcare services that encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical, and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval.
Job Responsibilities of the Cardiovascular Technician:
Job Qualifications of the Cardiovascular Technician:
- Performs multiple interventional and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist or other specialized physician, including operating cardiovascular and radiographic equipment and sterile field assistance.
- The technologist will also be responsible for physiologic monitoring (ECG and B/P) and evaluating patient status throughout the procedure.
Compensation and Benefits of the Cardiovascular Technician:
- Satisfactory completion of formal training in an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology and able to meet requirements for registry by American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- ARRT - REQUIRED.
- Certified in CPR and ACLS.
- Must have at 2 years of current, recent Cardiovascular Tech Experience.
- MUST have acute care experience.
- Knowledge of radiographic, physiologic monitoring, and other related equipment used in the cardiac cath lab.
- Must be Available for emergency call-back after normal working hours.
- Need to live within 30 minutes of the facility for callbacks.
- Able to adapt and vary work routine as needed and willing to cross-train in related job areas.
- Clinically proficient in cath lab procedures demonstrating a knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Salary: $32.00-$43.48(10+ years); depending on years of experience.
- Relocation up to $3, 000 up to 2yr commitment, sign-on up to $5k (with a 2-year commitment).
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021