RN - Manager Ortho Spine
- Arlington, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time days Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Ortho Spine in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
The Manager is responsible to direct and coordinate the departmental function and plan for the delivery of patient care while containing costs. To maintain working conditions that enhance the competence, autonomy, and accountability of the employees on the unit. To ensure adherence to hospital and departmental business/strategic plan and to nursing procedures, standards, and practices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the RN Manager Ortho Spine:
Requires basic understanding and ability to utilize the nursing process; requires knowledge, ability, and judgment necessary to:
Job Qualifications of the RN Manager Ortho Spine:
- Exercise judgment within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy, and licensure practice act.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Create or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization and nursing standards.
- Promotes effective communication within the multi-professional team.
- Requires understanding of management and delegation principles.
- Performs additional assignments/activities as assigned.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- 3-5 years experience as a staff nurse in the clinical area required.
- 2-3 years management experience in Med Surg preferred.
Compensation and Benefits of the RN Manager Ortho Spine:
- 29 beds in the unit.
- 55 FTEs
- Salary: $83,595-$118,000 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Night Shift $1.00 per hour; Weekend $1.00 per hour
- Possible relocation and sign-on bonus for exceptionally qualified candidates.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021
$83,595-$118,000 per year