RN - Manager Med-Surg
- Asheville, NC
We are currently recruiting a full-time days Registered Nurse (RN) Medical-Surgical Manager to work in Asheville, North Carolina in an 815-bed full-service hospital and the only level II trauma center in western North Carolina. It is a designated Magnet facility for nursing excellence and a top 50 Cardiovascular hospital.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the RN Manager, Med-Surg:
Job Qualifications of the RN Manager, Med-Surg:
- Responsible and accountable for daily operations of a designated clinical area.
- Advocates and allocates resources to promote efficient, effective, safe, quality, and compassionate nursing care based on current standards of practice.
- Integrates clinical, human resource, and financial data to support decision-making.
- Promotes research and integrates evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, and leadership processes.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- BSN or equivalent (AND with MSN, BA with MSN).
- Master s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as a registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. ENLC (Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON.
- National Certification in area of specialty within one year of accepting the role. Certification may be in leadership or area of clinical practice. Those actively pursuing a degree must obtain national certification within 1 year of graduation. Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider.
- A minimum of five years of recent nursing experience; 2 years in relevant clinical hospital experience with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Previous leadership experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the RN Manager, Med-Surg:
- The position reports to Director then ACNO.
- Salary: $80,000-$128,000, based on years of experience.
- Sign-on bonus $20,000 with a 2-yr commitment for exceptionally qualified candidates.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Sunday, July 25, 2021
$80,000-$128,000 per year