Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
- Arlington, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time night Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
As a Level III Trauma Center, our ER is the only designated trauma center in Arlington. Our highly skilled team made up of board-certified Physicians, Nurses, Medics, and Specialists treat more than 80, 000 patients each year. Our busy 53 bed ER is an accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center.
Job Qualifications of the ER RN:
Compensation and Benefits of the ER RN:
- Current license as an RN by the State of Texas required. Compact license accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS certification) must be obtained within 18 months of hire.
- BSN is highly preferred.
- Must have two years of recent acute ER experience to be considered.
- Salary: $32.77-$53.46 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Nights $3.75 per hour; Weekend $4.30 per hour
- Relocation $3, 000 and a sign-on bonus of $10, 000 for an exceptionally qualified candidate.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021