RN - New Graduate
- Bowling Green, KY
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses [New Grads] to work in Bowling Green, Kentucky in a 211-bed full-service hospital. The hospital offers comprehensive services to include behavioral health, 24-hr ED, heart & vascular, imaging, neuroscience plus many more.
Open positions - 10
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse New Grad:
- A comprehensive program to train new graduate nurses with less than six months of experience. The formalized training program includes Education and Curriculum; Guided clinical training with a preceptor; Support along with mentoring; Measurement with evaluations.
- Obtain acute care experience in a highly intense program.
- Medical-Surgical positions; PCU positions; Telemetry positions.
- Several start dates over the next six months in Nashville, Chattanooga, Bowling Green.
Job Qualifications of the Registered Nurse New Grad:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing within the last year.
- Current TN or KY license or compact license.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills.
- Will accept correction/home health/LTAC experienced nurses looking to return to acute care in a hospital.
Compensation and Benefits of the Registered Nurse New Grad:
- Salary: $23.68 per hour.
- Relocation up to $2500 and sign-on bonus up to $3500.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Sunday, July 25, 2021
$23.68 per hour.