Registered Respiratory Therapist Supervisor (Nights)
- Arlington, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time nights Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Supervisor in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Supervisor:
Job Qualifications of the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Supervisor:
- Assists the Director of Respiratory Care in overseeing the overall operation of the respiratory area and maximizing the resources of the department.
- Assesses, plans, evaluates, coordinates, and provides quality care to the patients of the cardiopulmonary department.
- Performs all procedures as ordered by the physician.
- Maintains patient records and logbooks, correlates charges with procedures.
- Assists the director in keeping inventory needs at appropriate levels.
- Assists the director in maintaining appropriate PI programs while providing a continuous assessment of and improvement to the quality of care and services.
- Assists in the orientation of new employees and helps with in-services for the staff & assures that all employee evaluations are done on a timely basis.
- Represents the department at interdepartmental meetings when requested.
Compensation and Benefits of the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Supervisor:
- Minimum Associate Degree from accredited respiratory therapy program.
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
- Minimum 5 years of current acute care hospital critical care experience.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- Critical Care experience required.
- NICU experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in EKG is preferred.
- Must be willing to work in both adult critical care and NICU. Will train NICU if not experienced. Will gain lots of experience due to the exposure to many different traumas, treatment modalities, and Neonatal critical care.
- Salary: $31.62-$47.43 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Night Shift $1.00 per hour; Weekend $1.00 per hour
- Relocation up to $3, 000 and sign-on bonus up to $7, 500 for exceptionally qualified candidates.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021