RN - Manager, Cath Lab
- Overland Park, KS
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Cath Lab to work in Overland Park, Kansas in a 343-bed medical center offering acute and outpatient medical services to the area since 1978. Services include emergency care, a regional trauma center, an accredited chest pain center, a level 3B NICU plus many more services. The medical center is part of a large teaching and research medical complex across the area.
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Cath Lab:
Qualifications for the Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Cath Lab:
- Provides leadership and supervision of the cath lab and CV prep/recovery areas. The areas are centered on the care of the patients on a continuum patient care event.
- Clinical, financial, and environmental employee-related functions for the service area.
- Conducts themselves as a professional role model, being a clinical resource for, and acting as a liaison with, the medical staff.
- Keep department operations within budgetary boundaries and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Integrates the department's services with the hospital's primary functions.
- Coordinates and integrates the department with other hospital departments.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates policies and procedures that define the scope of service and guide and support the provision of care.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent staff members to provide the care and assures the qualifications and competence of staff members meet the needs of the patient and the department.
- Hires and evaluates new staff, provides their orientation, in-service training, continuing education, and annual evaluation of all personnel in the department.
- Oversees the disciplinary process and termination of employees in collaboration with the director.
- Maintains ongoing continuous performance improvement program compatible with the mission of the hospital.
- Anticipates and is sensitive to requirements for excellent customer service and achieves quality results through leadership skills.
- Work collaboratively with others in overseeing the chest pain accreditation, data abstraction/registries/radiation safety.
- Supports clinical needs in the department as needed.
- Provides clinical/managerial support to ensure optimal efficiency with daily operations.
- Supports initiatives within the department that are within the scope of practice.
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Cath Lab:
- Minimum three-plus years of the recent cath lab and one year in a leadership role.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- RN license in Kansas or multi-state license.
- Must have acute care experience.
- PALS within one year of hire.
- BLS/ACLS required.
- Salary: $90k-$110k, depending on years of experience.
- $15,000 sign-on bonus.
- Relo may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Sunday, July 25, 2021
$90k-$110k per year