RN - Cardiac Cath Lab, Manager
- Plano, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Cardiac Cath Lab in Plano, Texas to practice in a 600+-bed acute care hospital with more than 2, 070 employees. The hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women' s and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU. Our 35-bed ICU Stepdown unit provides healing to general intermediate care patients needing a higher level of skilled nursing care than on a Medical-Surgical floor, but do not need an intensive level of care in the ICU. Our patient population includes post sheath removal, stroke, spine, peritoneal dialysis, cardiac drips, and much more receiving care from our highly skilled RNs. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
Job Responsibilities of the Manager, Cardiac Cath Lab RN:
Job Qualifications of the Manager, Cardiac Cath Lab RN:
- The manager has 24/7 accountability and responsibility for the cardiac cath lab area.
- Expected to provide an environment where nurses practice autonomously utilizing evidence-based practices.
- Responsible for planning and providing individual goal-directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and supports the nursing staff s commitment to protest the health, safety, and rights of each person and their family.
Compensation and Benefits of the Manager, Cardiac Cath Lab RN:
- BSN is required, MSN preferred.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current BLS/ACLS required.
- National specialty certification or plan to achieve it within one year.
- Salary: $45.68-$68.51; depending on years of experience.
- Relo assistance up to $4-5k, Sign on $5-7k.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Saturday, July 17, 2021