RN - ICU Director
- Waycross, GA
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit Director in Waycross, Georgia, to work in a large regional medical center recognized for several specialties to include cardiovascular, neurosciences, and critical care.
About the Department:
Job Responsibilities of the ICU Director RN:
- 12 ICU beds, with another 10 overflow beds.
- 58 FTE' s when fully staffed.
- Will report to the CNO.
- This is a very busy unit as the medical center is a trauma center, many of the nurses have 10+ years of experience on the unit.
Qualifications and Education for the ICU Director RN:
- Demonstrates accountability for essential clinical knowledge to positively affect patient outcomes within the scope of nursing practice while assessing, planning, intervening, and evaluating care.
- Demonstrates strong and accurate clinical judgment and competent or expert nursing skills while following established policies including those related to confidentiality (written, verbal, electronic, and digital).
- Timely collaborates with the healthcare team to report critical information or change in condition.
- You will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop and organize programs and services.
- You will recruit and assure the competence of customer-focused staff, analyze, organizational performance issues, develop quality improvement indicators, and develop and maintain department budgets.
- You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the assigned patient care area(s).
- You will assume the role of leader in planning, organizing, coaching, and facilitating your department functions and staff to ensure quality service during operational hours.
- You will have an intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care.
Compensation and Benefits for the ICU Director RN:
- Graduate of an accredited school or professional nursing.
- Currently licensed as an RN in Georgia or a compact license.
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred.
- BLS and ACLS healthcare provider.
- Critical care certification preferred.
- Three years of critical care experience is required along with two years of management/supervisory experience.
- Salary: $110k, depends on experience.
- Sign-on bonus/relo possible.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Saturday, July 17, 2021
Up to $110,000 per yr.