Director of Medical Staff Services
- Thousand Oaks, CA
We are currently recruiting a Director of Medical Staff Services to work in Thousand Oaks, California in a 382-bed full-service hospital. It has the only level II trauma center in the area and the only emergency department in LA or Ventura County with the Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) rating. The hospital has been the area s health care source for more than 50 years. It has six locations including the main hospital a state-of-the-art surgical hospital, a rehab hospital, as well as imaging centers and urgent care centers.
Job Responsibilities of the Director of Medical Staff Services:
Job Qualifications of the Director of Medical Staff Services:
- Serves as an administrative professional who directs, coordinates, and administers the operations and activities of the department in order to achieve the established goals.
- Liaison between the medical staff and the hospital management.
- Maintains open communication among all health disciplines and hospital departments.
- Assists the medical staff in accomplishing its required functions.
- Responsible for the development of positive working relationships to accomplish short- and long-range goals established by the medical staff and the administration.
Compensation and Benefits of the Director of Medical Staff Services:
- Graduate with a professional or business degree with an academic background.
- National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) certification is strongly preferred.
- Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) required.
- Five years minimum experience in medical staff management with progressively more responsible administrative work.
- Three years of supervisory experience.
- Must have recent acute care experience.
- Salary: $126k (mid-point), depending on years of experience.
- Relo assistance is available.
- Sign on a case-by-case basis.
- Yearly bonus potential up to 15% based upon performance.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Saturday, July 17, 2021