RN - Operating Room
- North Richland Hills, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (days) in North Richland Hills, Texas to practice in a 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39, 000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements, and have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
Job Responsibilities of the Operating Room RN:
Job Qualifications of the Operating Room RN:
- Operating Room is responsible for the nursing activities related to the care of the patient experiencing operative or other invasive procedures.
- The RN is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel.
- As an OR RN, you can expect to care for patients with renal and cardiac failure, MI, respiratory distress, sepsis, and other critical diagnoses.
- Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
- Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs.
- Administers medication, IV therapy, and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
- Accepts, transcribes, initiates, and carries out physician orders in accordance with established policies.
Compensation and Benefits of the Operating Room RN:
- ADN req. BSN preferred, required within 24 months of hire.
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire).
- Current BLS/ACLS.
- Must have at least 1-year current or recent OR experience.
- On-call 1 weekday and 1 weekend day per month.
- Salary: $31.57 - $53.46; depending on years of experience.
- Shift differential nights $3.75/hr. Weekends $4.20/hr. Call $3.00/hr.
- Relocation assistance up to $3k.
- Sign-on bonus $7.5K.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
$31.57 - $53.46/hr.