RN - Intensive Care Unit
- Arlington, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time days Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
Our Medical ICU Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. Our Critical Care team delivers professional nursing care to various acutely ill cardiovascular, neurovascular, pulmonary, and other patient populations within the ICU.
Job Qualifications of the ICU RN:
Compensation and Benefits of the ICU RN:
- Current license as an RN by the State of Texas required. Compact license accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- BSN is highly preferred. ADN will have to be approved by CNO and BSN must be obtained within 2 years of hire.
- Must have a minimum of two years ICU experience in an acute care setting to be considered. Must have current experience.
- Must have acute care experience in a hospital.
- No new grads.
- Very fast-paced ICU. 25-bed unit.
- Salary: $28.64-$42.95 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Weekend $4.30 per hour
- Relocation $3, 000(with 2 yr commitment) and sign-on bonus $10, 000(with 2yr commitment).
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021