RN - Director of Case Management
- Englewood, CO
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Case Management in Englewood, Colorado to practice in a 410-bed facility that cares for more than 200, 000 patients each year. The medical center boasts one of the state s first Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. They are the only area level 1 trauma center with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center.
As the Director of Case Management, you will provide leadership over the Case Management department to ensure proper resource management and the delivery of quality and cost-effective care. You will be responsible for planning, directing, implementing, and coordinating the Case Management efforts at the hospital.
Job Responsibilities of the Director of Case Management:
Qualifications for the Director of Case Management:
- Responsible and accountable for the management of staff and services related to case management.
- Accountable for the effective and efficient management of continuum of care services.
- Provides education and leadership in directing a comprehensive clinical case management program that coordinates efforts toward a seamless continuum of care.
- Assists leadership to ensure the stability and reputation of the hospital by ensuring compliance with all legal, licensure, and accreditation requirements as designated by JCAHO and other accreditation agencies.
- Acts as a liaison to the central business office to ensure all accounts and revenue activity is being handled timely and appropriately.
- Maintains 24-hour accountability.
- Embrace and consistently demonstrate our initiatives, encompassing both patients and employees.
- 5 years of experience in an acute care setting and would prefer level 1 trauma experience.
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- UM/CM certification preferred.
- Previous management experience required.
- Must have current acute care experience.
Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Compensation and Benefits for the Director of Case Management:
- Current State of Colorado Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Salary: $100k-$156k per year, depending on years of experience.
- Sign-on bonus of $10k; relocation up to $10k.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
$100k-$156k per year