RN - Manager Cardiovascular ICU
- Asheville, NC
We are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Cardiovascular ICU to work in Asheville, North Carolina in an 815-bed full-service hospital and only level II trauma center in western North Carolina. It is a designated Magnet facility for nursing excellence and a top 50 Cardiovascular hospital.
Job Responsibilities of the RN Manager CVICU:
Job Qualifications of the RN Manager CVICU:
- Responsible and accountable for daily operations of the area.
- Advocated and allocates resources to promote efficient, effective, safe, quality, and compassionate nursing care based upon current standards.
- Integrates clinical, human resources, and financial data into decision-making.
- Promotes research and integrates evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, and leadership processes.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
Compensation and Benefits of the RN Manager CVICU:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN required. MSN preferred.
- Five plus years of recent nursing experience, two years in CVICU with demonstrated leadership skills.
- National certification within one year of accepting the role. Certification may be in the specialty or in leadership.
- North Carolina RN license or compact license.
- BLS required.
- Salary: $80k-$130k, ($102k is mid-point) depending on years of experience.
- Sign on of $20k!
- Relo on a case-by-case basis.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Sunday, July 25, 2021
$80k-$130k, ($102k mid-point)