RN - Medical Surgical
- North Richland Hills, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical (nights) in North Richland Hills, Texas to practice in a 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39, 000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements, and have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
Job Responsibilities of the Medical-Surgical RN:
Job Qualifications of the Medical-Surgical RN:
- Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
- Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
- Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs.
- Administers medication, IV therapy, and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
- Accepts, transcribes, initiates, and carries out physician orders in accordance with established policies.
- ADN req. BSN preferred.
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire).
- Current BLS.
- Must have at least 2 years of current, recent Med Surg experience.
- LTAC Experience accepted - They are open to LTAC, and LTC, if they have Med/Surg experience at some point of at least 1 year of experience as a MS RN, is required.
Other information about the Medical-Surgical RN:
Compensation and Benefits of the Medical-Surgical RN:
- NO SNF will be considered must be acute care.
- Nurse-to-Patient-Ratio 1: 6 to 1: 7
- Salary: $26.85- $42.95; depending on years of experience.
- Shift differential nights $3.75/hr. Weekends $4.20/hr.
- Relo assistance up to $3k (with a 2-year commitment).
- Sign on up to $7.5k (with a 2-year commitment).
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Friday, July 23, 2021