RN - Neuro-Trauma Intensive Care Unit (Nights)
- Arlington, TX
We are currently recruiting a full-time nights Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro-Trauma Intensive Care Unit in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
The Neuro-Trauma ICU Floor provides care to a variety of patients including Diagnostic and Interventional Neurology and Trauma. Our brand new 24-bed unit is staffed with a team-oriented group of caring clinical professionals including 24-hour on-site Intensivists, a team of Trauma Staff Surgeons, and a Nurse Educator. Our highly engaged ICU RN s work with a 2: 1 patient ratio and enjoy a personal workspace alcove allowing constant monitoring of our patients.
Job Qualifications of the Neuro-Trauma ICU RN:
- Current license as an RN by the State of Texas required. Compact license accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- BSN is highly preferred. ADN will have to be approved by CNO and BSN must be obtained within 2 years of hire.
- Must have a minimum of two years of ICU experience in an acute care setting to be considered.
- Experience with Neuro Trauma and ICU Hospital-based patients.
- Must have acute care experience in a hospital.
Other info about the Neuro-Trauma ICU RN:
Compensation and Benefits of the Neuro-Trauma ICU RN:
- Very fast-paced ICU.
- 24-bed unit.
- 2: 1 patient-to-nurse ratio.
- Salary: $28.64-$42.95 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Nights $3.75 per hour; Weekend $4.30 per hour
- Relocation $3, 000(with 2 yr commitment) and sign-on bonus $10, 000(with 2yr commitment).
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021