Customer Service Representative - Irving Texas
- Irving, TX
Our Client is a global leading supplier of electronic components, offering their customers the largest and broadest selection of technologies in the industry!Passive components, electromechanical devices, electromagnetic solutions, and expanding!
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
As an Inside Sales Representative, this individual will partner with our Sales organization to drive growth in the Americas, plan and conduct sales calls to address customer needs, upsell and cross-sell our products, retain current business, and follow up on leads and opportunities. This position builds relationships with key decision makers and acts as a customer advocate. The Inside Sales Representative researches competitors’ strategies and offerings and uses product knowledge to generate solutions that meet customer needs and business objectives. This role is to make out going calls to existing customers and build the business.
- Build customer relationships at secondary accounts by cold calling and building relationships
- Maintain knowledge of our products and services to develop appropriate sales solutions
- Track customer awards to ensure shipments equal awarded value
- Follow-up with customers on new product introduction and sample needs
- Resolution of customer scorecard deficiencies
- Utilize SalesForce.com to manage contacts, opportunities, and goals
- Experience in Inside Sales and/or Customer Service
- Excellent and persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Possess strong analytical ability
- Ability to function effectively independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated and results driven with performance accountability
- Assesses, identifies, measures and monitors customer’s business needs to make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with customers and distributors to partner for growth.
- Understands the customer’s business and aligns account strategies to customer goals
- Conducts competitive analysis of competitor’s offerings and strategies, and maintains awareness of competitive environment
- Working experience with PC operating platforms (Windows, Office, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft office products with expertise in Microsoft Excel
Education: High School Diploma
Prior Experience: Not required
Wednesday, July 10, 2019